:the Composer: :the Composer:

Thankyou

I couldn't tell you what you did wrong with this flash. You've done everything right. Well done to you - a beautiful masterpiece.

Madness dude dressup Madness dude dressup

Not too exciting

Hey, cool characters, but it isn't going anywhere. Maybe if you could create your own character, and then use it in a game that would be cool, but on it's own, it's really not doing much.

7IsUnlucky responds:

whatever

Blindman Killing Spree Blindman Killing Spree

Sorry, no dice, man.

Hey, I don't mean to sound old here, but when I joined Newgrounds, people wouldn't let this kind of thing through. They'd tell you to keep practicing until you were good enough to produce a quality work.

Don't just make a movie for the sake of trying to look cool. Put some time into the artwork and animation, and people will worship you.

lhavf responds:

Your right I just wanted to post a movie really badly that I just posted it.

mr. dumpty mr. dumpty

Good Effort!

Hey this was well drawn and animated, I liked what you've done here. A little short though! Keep it up!

TT - And he Danced... TT - And he Danced...

Hehe cool

I like that.... anime style characters with British accents. Can't go wrong there :) Keep making more stuff!!

I gotta say thats a fine effort for 2 days work.

-Lost- -Lost-

Very nice.

Man, I like you - that was a lovely bit of Flash there... The animation fit the music, and vice versa (would really like to know the name of the song).

Best of luck to you and your girlfriend as well.

Well done making this Flash - it made my day :) truly! I feel so much better already.

Mario For Sheriff Mario For Sheriff

Cool... very very cool.

You're a good artist. I like that. More points for you.

Social Experiment #1 Social Experiment #1

Alrighty :)

2 technical things that you did well, was the smooth, high quality video, and the audible sound, which was good for that particular filesize.

Hehehe it made me laugh too. Congratulations. This WAS NOT SHIT :D

StickToons: Toast StickToons: Toast

Nice

Brilliant style of art and animation, I like you. But not in that way.

ZT responds:

... sex?

<3 ZT

Donkey Kong Country 1½ Donkey Kong Country 1½

Whoa, nice work

That was awesome, man, its going on my favorites list. Glenn has done voice acting for me as well, I think its really cool he's had the chance to work with someone like you :)

The movie was fantastic, i really enjoy your work, you've done something great here, I loved it.

By the way, I found the hidden panda!