:the Composer: :the Composer:

Thankyou

I couldn't tell you what you did wrong with this flash. You've done everything right. Well done to you - a beautiful masterpiece.

Madness dude dressup Madness dude dressup

Not too exciting

Hey, cool characters, but it isn't going anywhere. Maybe if you could create your own character, and then use it in a game that would be cool, but on it's own, it's really not doing much.

whatever

Blindman Killing Spree Blindman Killing Spree

Sorry, no dice, man.

Hey, I don't mean to sound old here, but when I joined Newgrounds, people wouldn't let this kind of thing through. They'd tell you to keep practicing until you were good enough to produce a quality work.

Don't just make a movie for the sake of trying to look cool. Put some time into the artwork and animation, and people will worship you.

lhavf responds:

Your right I just wanted to post a movie really badly that I just posted it.

Madness Scene Creator! Madness Scene Creator!

Cool

Hey, I like this one a lot more than your character creator. Maybe you could combine the two. If it's possible, a "save" option would be good.

okay

Fishy: SE Fishy: SE

Fun!

Good script, I'm terrible at 1337 mode lol.

Nice work on a fun game. May I suggest being able to change backgrounds, or the colour of your fish? It gets boring to look at after a while. Still as fun as ever!!

Thanks!

Newground$ Tutorial 2 Newground$ Tutorial 2

Too many of these...

Its clear you know a fair amount about Newgrounds and also have knowledge in Flash, which is good, but there are a lot of NG Tut's and I think we should just settle on one, instead of having many.

I'm not saying this is worthless, I'm saying you should use your skills for something really original. Whatever floats your boat, I don't mind, just put a lot of planning into it beforehand. I don't have much Flash to show, but I have done stacks of planning, and practicing with Flash, and should have something decent to release soon, I'm sure you can do the same. It's just a little bit of forethought.

Good luck with your future flashes!

HomerDough responds: